Comment on page
Reasoning Behind Trades
Memos are optional notes recorded by Vault Managers whenever they make a trade. These will be visible on the Vault's charts, Discord and Telegram channels, and more!
Memos will show as dots on Vault charts that can be hovered for more info.
- Conduct Due Diligence on Vaults you're already in or considering depositing to.
- Explore the reasoning behind managers' trades at a glance.
- Compare Memos with Vault Returns; Memos integrate directly into a Vault's returns chart.
- See exactly who is making the right moves (or the wrong ones)!
- Memos are an opportunity to solidify your trading prowess.
- Depositors will take notice if you're nailing trades left and right while providing sound reasoning behind them.
- Transparency is paramount in asset management. The best will be recognized.
- 1.Place any trade, open or close a position, etc.
- 2.Wait for the transaction to execute on-chain, and for Valio to pick-up on its completion. (Ethereum tx's may take longer than Arbitrum for example.)
- 3.A modal (small overlay) will pop up asking you if you'd like to attach the reasoning behind your trade.
- 4.Fill out a short explainer (up to a few sentences usually).